Welcome to Employability and Careers Support
The Employability Hub allows you to search for placements, internships, jobs. It allows you to develop your cv (using our template), accessing and booking for events and career and networking workshops within the department, university and externally The hub will also provide you information of our industry friends who you can have direct access in enabling access to placement, internships and employment. As we create documentary support on employability these will be uploaded on the HUB for you and employers to access.
The Objectives of the HUB
- 1. To be informed of opportunities for placements, internships and employment and how to access this
- 2. Your first line of contact for support
- 3. Your tutor mentee
- 4. Log plan in building your profile and skills
Employability Studio (appointment by email )
The studio provides direct support (online or face to face when possible)to make career planning more an organised function. This includes advise on writing cvs, career options, jobs, placements and internships, skills development etc. Please email j.navare at mdx.ac.uk for a specific appointment time.
The Information Hub is part of the Employability Hub and includes:
- · Jobs for graduates
- · Placements and internship opportunities
- · Employment fairs and events university wide
- · Industry friends and contacts
- · Employability updates and news